2019 Holiday KickOff 2nd Place - (Michell Yoder)
* 26 ounces peanut butter pretzels (mini verison)
* 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
* 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
*1/4 cup butter
* 3 cups powdered sugar
1. In a large micorwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and butter. Micorwave in 30-second bursts until the butter and chips are melted, stirring between bursts to prevent burning.
2. Add peanut butter pretzels to the melted chocolate. Stir unil the pretzels are equally covered.
3. Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar to (2) one gallon-sized zip-lock bags. Scoop approxiametly 1 cup of chocolate covered pretzel in each bag close tightly and shake. Add another 1/2 cup powdered sugar to each bag and approximately 1 cup pretzels - close bag and shake. Add another cup of powdered sugar to each bag and the rest of the pretzels divided between bags - close tightly and shake until prezels are coated.
4. Store coated puppy chow in an air-tight container at room temperature.