Our Creamy Noodles featuring Helmuth Homemade Noodles will warm you from the inside out.
- 1 pound package Homemade Noodles
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth (or make broth with 6 cups water and 6 bouillon cubes)
- 3 cups water
- 5 Tablespoons Helmuth’s Chicken Noodle Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 12 ounce cream cheese (creamed)
- 6 Tablespoons Troyer’s Butter (browned)
- Bring broth and water to boiling in 6 quart pot. Add Helmuth Seasoning, Garlic Salt and noodles. Bring back to boiling, simmering 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add softened and creamed cream cheese and browned butter. Stir until blended. Cover, turn off heat, and let steam for another 10 minutes. Add salt according to taste.
- Serve as a satisfying side dish. Or, for a complete main dish, add desired amount of diced chicken, fully cooked, with and additional cup of liquid.
Yields 12 servings